Our fitting serviceS
We are dedicated to providing you the best service!
Contemporary Flooring are based in Hadleigh. We provide our service to clients throughout East Anglia including Ipswich , Bury St Edmunds and Colchester.
Your satisfaction is our primary concern
Covid Secure: All visits from our fitters will be carried out following the latest government guidelines and procedures. You will be provided with details prior to our visit.
1) The Prep
- Preparation is key for a long-lasting floor.
- Upon arrival we will remove any existing flooring- which we will then dispose for you.
- Next, we will proceed with the necessary tasks/products to make sure your floor is suitable to lay on.
This would have already been discussed with you during the quotation stage.
- We will then be able to confirm with you any drying times that may need to take place prior to laying the floor.
2) Laying Your New Floor
- Next the installation of the flooring can begin.
- Your chosen floor will always be fitted to a high standard.
- We ensure this by continuously updating our training to make sure our 20 years’ experience come with the most up to date knowledge.
3) Finishing off and cleaning up
- Once we have fitted your floor, we will remove any rubbish, hoover, and then sanitise the area.
- This is to ensure your space is usable immediately or directly after drying times where appropriate.
- You will then be provided with aftercare advice.
- If you have any further questions once we have gone, you are welcome to contact us at any point.
4) The Follow Up
- A week or so after your flooring has been installed we'll be in touch to make sure you're completely happy.
- Should there be any issues whatsoever we won't rest until you are satisfied.
We're always delighted to receive feedback from clients. If you have a moment we'd be very grateful for a review on our Facebook page.